Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 20

Week 20
6/3/12
Bread flour 4.99
Milk 1.99
Chocolate marzipan 3.59
Truffles, Lindt, 3 1.17
Butter 2.00
Sesame seeds 1.69
Paprika 1.69
English muffins 3.19
Total 20.31

I missed the boat this week - Since I was a day off from Memorial Day, I forgot to sign-up for the food co-op. I have a lot leftover, and I froze peppers (diced). Still have 4 tomatoes, 4 bananas and onions and potatoes. My shopping this week looks fattening and junky with all the chocolate. But, I'm pretty sure I have enough healthy food to keep a well balanced diet. I just made a frittata and baked some potatoes for my lunches this week. The English muffins are actually Australian toaster biscuits, they taste just like fluffier English muffins. I got bread flour so I can get back on track with my bread baking and it makes a great pizza crust - crispy and chewy! Still have plenty of whole wheat tortillas and cheese - plus beans for some killer burritos!

Felt a bit overly tired this weekend - had a good long walk yesterday and have been reading today. Just getting some needed r & r - all fresh and ready for tomorrow!?

No comments:

Post a Comment