Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Morning with Alfred Hitchcock

The weather sucks. It's warming up, sure, but it's unpredictable as all out. Rain and snow have hemmed me in and probably will continue to all day. No worries, I have writing to catch up on, a fresh loaf of Irish soda bread - my new favorite food of the moment - and I have Alfred Hitchcock, The Man Who Knew Too Much. I love Jimmy Stewart, but it's one of Doris Day's best movies. When I was in high school, I went with my girl friend to a Hitchcock Film Festival at the Nuart Theater on Santa Monica Blvd. Finding the cameo was the best part, what an amazing character Hitchcock was! Always a touch of human-humor in a yet to be dangerous situation. I'm a great lover of people watching, probably comes from this early appreciation.

Today's forecast: A Great Day To Get Some Serious Work Done.
Que Sera, Sera!

No comments:

Post a Comment