Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 11

Week 11
04/01/12

Chocolate chips, bulk 2.02
Half and half 1.58
Chicken 6.41
Oats, bulk .92
Roast 10.33
Garlic .31
Total 21.57

Lots of meat. I found the prices for meat are better at a newer market in town. I thought we'd be eating a lot more of it but we didn't. It will go in the freezer. I think I have enough meat for the month to come. I'm pretty well stocked, except for fresh produce and milk for a while. This same thing happened when Chris was here at Christmas. For a month I had food. Does this happen to everyone when they have company or their kids come home to visit? I love to cook,  so there was always food in the frig for him to heat up and dinners and I still have plenty. I sent him with a loaf of Irish Soda Bread and a Vanilla Pound Cake. He's not big on desserts but loves simple baked goods - hence the care package.

No comments:

Post a Comment