Friday, May 13, 2011

Angostura &...

There are so many refreshing non-alcoholic drinks that are wonderful with Angostura!

I don't drink soda, but one of the most refreshing drinks that I like is Angostura Bitters and tonic water. Now that the tempurature has gone up, it's wonderful; and on a hot summer day nothing could be better. Just pour tonic water in a glass and as many dashes of bitters to your liking - I like a lot!

Think SUMMER!!!
Lemonade with bitters...fresh grapefruit juice...any variety of fruit punch...smoothies - absolutely! Pineapple, banana, mango, berry; adding bitters gives a depth of flavor and uniqueness...shakes and ice cream...vanilla is my favorite with bitters, and it goes very well with chocolate...orange sherbet/vanilla with bitters added...pecan praline flavor is to die for...omg rum raisin ice cream mixed with bitters...

I cannot fully explain my love for bitters, I just do. In warmer weather I tend to go through more bottles...

No comments:

Post a Comment