Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Contented Taco

I admit to being a creature of habit as far as breakfast and lunch go. I can eat the same thing day after day for both and not even think about - What happens is I buy enough for the week and have it to last me at least throught the workweek.
Dinner is a different story. I like to cook and be creative but most of the time I do keep it pretty simple.
Tonight I made tacos. I fried some flour tortillas, cooked some ground turkey meat with some onion and salt and pepper, filled the shell with the meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream. Perfect! I don't need anything else. I am full and content...Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Its Beef Fajitas for us tonight!
    Homegrown grass-fed beef with homemade tortillas and organic peppers and onions.
    (pass the margaritas,please;)
    Mmm,so yummy!
    I was raised on homegrown food on a goat farm in North Idaho,so I have a very hard time eating any other way.
    When I do taste a Taco from Taco Time,it makes me so sad to think that people think that is good food.
    They are really missing a treat for their taste buds.......

    ReplyDelete