Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs

I absolutely love my long walks on Saturdays. I try to walk every day but that doesn't always happen. There's something about being outside in the fresh air that lifts my spirits, brings me down to earth and relieves stress. It is not the same on a treadmill - yes there is the exercise factor and that does do good but the fresh air is really important.

Lunch was literally tossed salad and scrambled eggs.  I had a good appetite after a long walk and ate a huge plate. I eat this a lot and always get the song from Frasier in my head when I do, it's one of my favorite shows so it's all good.

After my ice cream and coffee yesterday...I have been splurging ever since. I had two yesterday and one already today...possibly another before the day is over. I could have it for breakfast...Obsessed, yes, but it will only last until the ice cream is gone. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have literally never thought of this!
    I dont know why not,I love hard boiled eggs on my salad,so why not!
    Great Idea! I will have to try it sometime.
    (thanks for the inspration,you are truly a Inspired Home Chef;)
    And dang it,I wish you would quit talking about the ice cream and coffee, I am out of Ice cream!!
    And havnt been able to get to town to get any;)

    ReplyDelete